WaffleMS
You are now logged in/out. Have a nice day, and don't forget to vote!
Latest topics
» Message to anyone who sees this
Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:35 am by roobanoopa

» April's Gm app.
Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:44 pm by Santa

» Its back up
Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:09 am by Santa

» Gm application
Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:45 pm by Guest

» GM applications
Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:08 pm by Tony

» I am back.
Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:04 pm by Smooth

» New site for Hacks (JOIN)
Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:22 am by roobanoopa

» Vote for temporary server.
Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:19 pm by Santa

» Eclipse GM Application
Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:38 am by Smooth

» Temporary server GM handbook
Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:31 am by Smooth

Get More
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

iJoshua Gm app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iJoshua Gm app

Post by iJoshua on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:13 am

[Name] Joshua Rodrigues.
[Age]:14
[Location]: Australia
[Gm experience]: i have been gm in many servers v62 and v55 i am trust worthy
How long have u been playing maplestory:i have been playing maplestory since i was 11 so that would be 3 years tongue

[How many hours you can be on]: 5+

[Why we should choose you over everyone else]: Well I am new to this server but I am not new to Maplestory or Private Servers by any means. I try to be fun and easy going and I think you'll like me if you get to know me

[How would you handle a Smega fight?]: I would most likely let it be unless it got offensive. Then id just warn them and if it still goes on id Jail/Short temp ban

[How would you catch a hacker?]:!Cheaters and go threw and find them all in hide and if the list is correct id SS it and ban.

[Anything else you'd like us to know]: I Play alot and have fun but i can also be serious about my job. Commands would not be a problem becayse with a couple months of GM experience, I memorized almost all commands and a select number of codes. If not, I always have my two different handbooks to reference. Although I can't deny that I like having power in things I do, I enjoy helping players in need and maintaining a safe, hacker-free atmosphere for players to enjoy even more. I like using the power to aide others instead of for my own satisfaction. I thank you for taking the time to look over this application, and I hope to get to know the players and staff; if I don't get chosen, I'll still be sticking around just enjoying the game as a player (:

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:

Answer-I wouldnt let that happen with out permission but if it did i would just do !killall

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags:

Answer-Only in an event and that would be with permission from an admin or owner or watever

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of Items:

Answer-u wouldnt but if u did i would have a perfect explanation im sure... but if i didnt i would deserver the punishment "if you do the crime u do the time"

THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING!
iJoshua
GameMaster
GameMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum